Pages

Friday 30 January 2009

fabricmanic

I realised the other that this is a year for significant birthdays - I have an 18th, 21st and numerous 30th (including my own) ... and i want to make quilts for all of them!!! I have therefore gone into a fabricmanic mode and trying to match fabric collections to friends and family and am scouring flickr to find inspirations for patterns. so much FUN!
So the first one I have to get done is for an 21st in 3 weeks time. I had some dots & stripes from Heather Ross Lightening Bug Collection + the extra cute dog print. Of course i had to order in some more fabric especailly the horse fabric as this person is a mad horse fan. I am hoping it arrives before next weekend so I can complete it on time. I am going to use this great pattern from o fransson and the Paintbox blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment