Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

New Year Sewing

OK - 2011 is going to be my year for crafting and blogging!!! (if I write it here at least I will be accountable - right???) I also have a crazy goal of opening an online shop or have a market stall this year. Oh and also finishing some of the projects I started last year or didn't start as the case may be.

To start the year off I have made

1. A cute gathered clutch - featuring Heather Ross Far Far Away II Roses fabric and some Kona Solids - not sure of the exact colour. I finally had the nerve to cut into the Heather Ross fabric and am very happy I did. It is from Noodleheads Gathered Clutch Tutorial. This is a christmas pressie (a little late) for my brand new sister-in-law!


















2. Some bibs! These are for my little twin nephews. They use an Amy Butler print from her Nigella line and the most softest bamboo terry towelling. I was a bit nervous to sew with a stretchy fabric like terry but am pleasantly suprised at how easy it was.
The bibs co-ordinate with the diaper bag I made the twins mum some time last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment