Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Quilt for baby Angus

This was one of my 2012 finishes - a quilt for the adorable baby Angus! A new bub for one of my mothers group folk, it was actually a quilt I started ages ago but had lost momentum soon after starting it. It contains all sorts of random fabric goodness - Laurie Wisbrun, Jay McCarroll, Heather Bailey, Ta dots, bicycles and bugs! I appliquéd a heart and "Angus" into it and quilted a giant "A" into it. I backed it in one of the Denyse Schmidt fabrics from Spotlight - never been an overly big fan of her fabrics but this print I am absolutely in love with! Even went back to buy some more and discovered it on the bargain rack plus they were having 30% off fabric that day so I may have purchased a larger quantity than I told hubby...
Trying to take some pics was hard - kept getting photo bombed by Little Miss and Puppydog Nala.


Quilt for Baby Angus

100_2228


100_2224

No comments:

Post a Comment