Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

I think I have an obsession

2 1/4 inch squares. I am in love with them! It all started with just wanting to use up some of my scraps - no nothing gives me more joy than cutting them out and sewing them together! I love the anti voodoo chain piercing method from Poppyprint and the randomness of making a scrap vomit quilt but most of all using up my scraps!!! So far I have made my posy love quilt, making progress on my scrap vomit quilt - 4 blocks done, numerous other rows sewn but just need to cut some more
#scrapvomit quilt
also started on a bit of a crazy, quirky quilt for a friend that has a great big multicolour 2 inch squares ninja star on the back - as well as Nelson Mandela, some Scortish tartan, Packman and Ninjas (more to come later) #craziestquiltever Mandela,ninjas,packman and tartan And now now placemats for my sis-in-law for an engagement pressie
upload
Also started fussy cutting some of the squares (these are a teeny bit bigger at 2 3/4 inches). Hopefully I will turn these into a car quilt for the kidlets - kinda a funky eye-spy quilt. #fussycutting
Now need to start finishing them all (she says as 2 new projects are sitting on the sewing table) and seriously considering a Scrappy Trip quilt...

No comments:

Post a Comment