Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Getting my A Block on


So I have started making my A Blocks for my Simply Solids quilt. I think I am crazy for attempting this - by my calculations I need to make 18 Blocks - each block is 49 squares of 2" goodness so that is 882 squares. I'm crazy right? Well I have two down, a third half done - lucky they are fun to make! Still waiting on a few more B Blocks. I am leaning towards having all the B Blocks in the centre and then border it with A Blocks. Getting my A Blocks on
My lucky dip of 2" squares 2" squares lucky dip
As I sew each row randomly together I am liking some of these colour palettes! Untitled Untitled Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Yes! You can do it only 15 1/2 to go- it's going to look so good! Can't wait to see it all together with our B Blocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Camilla! I think it is going to look awesome so I am determined not to let this one slip into the box of unfinished quilts!

      Delete