Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Fly the Flag


Fly The Flag Quilt-a-long

There must be something wrong with me - have just added another 2 projects to my long list. But to completely justify it, I have a friend pregnant with twins who need some quilts! So in steps the Fly the Flag Quilt along being run by Aunty Cookie. It looks like an awesome cute project. I think I might fussy cut some squares to go under the flags!

In other news - the countdown is on --- 3 more weeks and I am back at work. So I have been trying to squeeze as much sewing in but haven't had the time to blog about it. I am finding Instagram good at capturing snippets of my projects so I seem to be on it a bit more now. Click on the link on the right to follow me {but be warned it ain't all crafty stuff - lots of my kids as well}.

No comments:

Post a Comment