Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

September Gyspy Wife Blocks and Creativity


I love this months Puss in Boots block! and oops made an extra square in a square! It will just give me a few more options when I put it together.

I  listened to a fantastic webinar over at the Modern Quilt Guilds website from Anne at Playcrafts on the theme of "creativity" and her Quilt Design A Day (QDAD) group. I never really considered myself as "creative" - certainly crafty and productive but creativity was not something I thought of. So I decided to set myself a little challenge, there may have been a smack on mid-thirties birthday for me at the start of September and I thought it would be nice to start recording my something creative I did each day - whether it be designing, drawing, sewing etc. I also thought it would be awesome to see the evolution of projects I work on and it kinda shows how many things I work on at a time! Hopefully my failed #blockadayjuly blocks might reappear! So this is my Creative September - only missed one day even though I was in Melbourne for a few days!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous looking month! I think you're very creative and I can't wait to see what the new month brings!

    ReplyDelete